3 yolks, 100g sugar, 1/2 vanilla pod, 50g cream, 80g flour, 2g baking powder, 35g melted butter
2 yolks, 60g sugar, 35g cream, 40g flour, 10g cocoa powder, 1g baking powder, 15g melted butter
1. Mix the yolks and the sugar at full speed for 3 minutes in your mixer.
2. Add the cream and mix for an extra 10 seconds before folding the sifted flour and baking powder in.
3. Add the melted butter to the mix with the vanilla seeds.
4. Follow the same process for the chocolate mix and and layer the vanilla and chocolate mix multiple times in your tin.
5. Bake for about an hour at 150degrees.
6. Once baked, cool the cake down on a cooling rack.
First step: 300g almond ground, 300g icing sugar, 110g egg whites
Second step (Italian meringue): 110g egg whites, 300g sugar, 75g water
1. Mix the icing sugar and almond ground together and put through a sieve.
2. Add the egg whites to the mix.
3. Cook the sugar and the water at 118 degrees and poor on the soft peak egg whites to make an Italian meringue.
4. Combine the Italian meringue and the mix gently.
5. Pipe the macarons and let them dry for about 10 minutes.
6. Bake them 8 min at 180 degrees.
200g diced ham from your butcher, 150g of gruyere or tasty cheese, 180g of black pitted olives, 180g of green pitted olives, 6 eggs, 370g sifted flour, 1 tea spoon of baking powder, 20 cl white wine, 15 cl olive oil, 1 pinch of salt and pepper
1. Whisk together eggs, white wine, oil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix in flour and baking powder previously sifted together.
3. Add the olives, then the cheese and ham.
4. Pour into your mould and bake at 180 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
Note: To check if your olive cake is baked, insert a knife inside it and if the knife is dry it is ready.
80g water, 150g sugar, 150g glucose, 100 g condensed milk, 9g gel+ 54g water( soak together), 150g, dark chocolate, Black food colouring
1. Boil the water, sugar and glucose to 103 degrees.
2. Mix into the condensed milk then add the gelatine/water.
3. Pour onto the dark chocolate and mix with your hand blender to get rid of the air inside the mix.
4. Set in the fridge overnight and use at around 28 degrees to coat your cake.